Friday, September 14, 2012

SAM CLAFLIN AUTOGRAPH SUCCESS!

I am so excited because today I received an autograph success from none other than Sam Claflin! I thought he was outstanding as Philip in the Pirates of the Caribbean movie! He is going to be in the new Hunger Games movie, Catching Fire, so I was happy to get him TTM before his career explodes! :D He signed the picture I sent him and also sent his large pre-signed photo as well! :D So happy about this one!

Sent(At the end of July): LOR, Address Label, and a picture for him to sign

Received(Today): Two pictures signed(one mine and the other one he sent) in a large envelope with my address label I sent him on it :DDDD

Address Used:
Sam Claflin
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
Oxford House
76 Oxford Street
London W1D 1BS
UK

SPECIAL THANKS TO SAM CLAFLIN AND FANMAIL.BIZ




No comments:

Post a Comment