Friday, September 14, 2012

MIRIAM MARGOLYES(HP)AUTOGRAPH SUCCESS!

Yesterday(September 14th), I received an autograph from Miriam Margolyes! She played Professor Sprout in Harry Potter :D It was kind of a strange success because it came without postage and she wrote "Will pay postage" on the envelope. Hey, it got to me, and that's all that matters :D Despite the strangeness of this success, I am very pleased to receive this one! She also signed the same picture for my sister :D

Sent(About 1-2 months ago): A LOR, a SAE, and two pictures to be signed
Received(Yesterday September 14th): The two pictures signed in my SAE that had no postage on it

Address Used:
Miriam Margolyes
United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE
UK

SPECIAL THANKS TO MIRIAM MARGOLYES AND FANMAIL.BIZ!!




No comments:

Post a Comment