Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Julie Walters(Harry Potter) Autograph Success!!!!!!!


I am a huge fan of Julie Walters! She was amazing in Mamma Mia and Harry Potter! I sent a letter to her agency(not VV) at the end of May and received a picture back signed and personalized!!! I also sent her VV for "The Last of the Haussmans", do you think she'll send those pictures back signed too? This is such a great success, I am literally so excited!

Sent(At the end of May): LOR, SAE, and two pictures for her to sign

Received(Today, September 4th): A different picture of her as Molly Weasley signed and personalized.
I am so excited she sent this picture signed because it is much nicer than the ones I sent :D

Address Used: 
Julie Walters
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
Oxford House
76 Oxford Street
London W1D 1BS
UK

SPECIAL THANKS TO JULIE WALTERS AND FANMAIL.BIZ!!!!!!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment