Friday, July 13, 2012

RUPERT GRINT PERSONALIZED AUTOGRAPH SUCCESS!!!!!!


OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH I AM JUST SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY I RECEIVED A PERSONALIZED RUPERT GRINT SUCCESS FROM THE VIA VENUE ADDRESS FOR HIS NEW MOVIE CBGB!!!!!!!!! HE IS MY FAVORITE ACTOR AND I AM JUST WAY TOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! BOTH EMMA WATSON AND RUPERT GRINT ARE MY MOST WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE EVEN SIGNED A MINI POSTER FOR MY SISTER!!! "MURDER ME HARRY" I AM JUST TOO EXCITED! 


SPECIAL THANKS TO RUPERT GRINT!!!!!!!


Sent: June 27, 2012
Received: Today, July 13

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, I try too.
    Beautiful collection :)
    Come see my blog :
    http://satine-autographe.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you give address? :) I love him and he is one of my most wanted! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I cannot give out the address for fear of it getting spammed, but thanks so much for your comments. :D

    ReplyDelete