Saturday, July 14, 2012

IMELDA STAUNTON(HARRY POTTER) SUCCESS!!!!!!


I am so excited, my 2nd success this week! My quickest HP success yet! Today, July 14th I received 3 photos signed by Imelda Staunton(Two for me and one for my sister!)!! She even personalized them! Imelda Staunton plays Dolores Umbridge in the Harry Potter films! She has always been one of my favorite characters! 


Sent: June 26th- 3 photos, a handwritten card, and a SAE to Imelda Staunton
Received: My 3 photos signed and personalized to me(and my sister) by Imelda Staunton in my SAE


SPECIAL THANKS TO IMELDA STAUNTON!!!!!! :D


IMELDA STAUNTON
*Also please note that she now has a Via Venue address in the fanmail.biz database, but I must have been one of the last to get a success from her from the address below before she left to perform on stage.
Address Used:
Imelda Staunton

ARG
4 Great Portland Street
London W1W 8PA
UK


*New Via Venue address:*Send all new fanmail here until September 22, 2012:



Via Venue Address:

Imelda Staunton
"Sweeney Todd - The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street" (Until Sep 22 2012)
Adelphi Theatre
The Strand
London, WC2E 7NA
UK


No comments:

Post a Comment