Saturday, July 7, 2012

ABOUT MY BLOG

Welcome to my autograph blog! On this blog, I will be posting pictures of my autographs, report my latest successes, and more! If you would like to view my collection, just click on my tabs on the top of the page that say "ACTRESSES' OR "ACTORS'. All of my autographs are authentic except the ones in the "PREPRINTS/AUTOPENS" category. I was into collecting in 2009, but gave up collecting until 2012. I receive most of my autographs by sending celebrities handwritten letters(that includes a request for an autograph at the end), pictures for them to sign, and a self addressed envelope to addresses found on www.fanmail.biz or on the celebrity's website. If you have any questions or comments, please comment on this post and I will respond asap. Thanks so much! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Just found your blog, nice collection :D You've got some great people who I'm a fellow fan of and wouldn't mind writing to myself :)

    Becky
    http://beckysautographs.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete