Tuesday, July 22, 2014

DOWNTON ABBEY AUTOGRAPH SUCCESS X4!!!

I was so beyond thrilled to receive such an amazing Downton Abbey success yesterday via the set at Ealing Studios! I received 4 original cast signed photos from Laura Carmichael(Lady Edith), Hugh Bonneville(Lord Grantham), Tom Cullen(Lord Gillingham), and Lily James(Rose McClare). I am honestly so thrilled with this success! All I did was write a letter stating my love of Downton Abbey to the producers of the show. In the end of my letter, I requested cast signed photos. In return, they sent me these back. I sent the letter only 2-3 weeks ago!

Sent(3 weeks ago): A letter to the producers admiring the show and requesting cast signed photos

Received(Yesterday, 7-22-14): 4 cast signed photos(list mentioned previously in post)

Address Used:
The Producers of Downton Abbey
"Downton Abbey- Season 5"
Ealing Studios
Ealing Green
London, W5 5EP 
UK

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE PRODUCERS AND CAST OF DOWNTON ABBEY AND FANMAIL.BIZ!!! :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment