Saturday, December 14, 2013

JAMES AND OLIVER PHELPS AUTOGRAPH SUCCESS(FINALLY! :D)

I am so beyond thrilled to finally receive autographs from two amazing actors! I have sent to them three times without success, I guess the fourth one's a charm :). I did however received my pictures signed by just James Phelps in August so I resent them to Oliver. Oliver kindly signed them as well and know I have both of the autographs! So excited to finally have their autographs!

Sent(August 2013): SASE, LOR, and two pictures for Oliver to sign

Received(November 2013): My two pictures signed in my SASE :)

SPECIAL THANKS TO JAMES AND OLIVER PHELPS AND FANMAIL.BIZ! ;D





2 comments:

  1. I am jealous. I still don't write them a letter, but I will, I promise :P
    Sorry for any mistakes, but I am not very good at writing in English.
    Love frome Poland, Weronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Just discovered your blog. Do you know if the addresses you used are still available? Ty!

    Love from Romania!

    ReplyDelete