Sunday, December 15, 2013

HELEN MCCRORY AUTOGRAPH SUCCESS!

So excited about this success! I am a huge fan of Helen and it is so exciting to finally receive her autograph! :)

Sent(April 2013): LOR, SASE, and two pictures for her to sign


Received(November 2013): My two pictures signed and personalized(one for me and the other for my sister) and two extra photos she signed and personalized :)


Address Used:
Helen Mccrory
Conway Van Gelder Grant Ltd.
8-12 Broadwick Street
3rd Floor
London W1F 8HW
UK


SPECIAL THANKS TO HELEN MCCRORY AND FANMAIL.BIZ!!!!!!!!! ;D



2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIOS!
    I sent her a letter in September 2013, but I am still waiting for an answer :)
    Best of luck to You in the future,
    Weronika - from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to send him a small art work, do you think this address is still relevant?

    ReplyDelete