Thursday, April 18, 2013

JOHN HURT AUTOGRAPH SUCCESS!

I am so thrilled because today I received an autograph from John Hurt! I am literally so excited right now! I absolutely loved him in Harry Potter; he is so amazing!!!

Sent(February 2013): LOR, SAE, and two pictures for him to sign

Received(April 18, 2013): My two pictures signed and personalized in my SAE.( He signed two of the same pictures; one for me and the other for my sister)

Address Used: 

John Hurt
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
Oxford House
76 Oxford Street
London W1D 1BS
UK


SPECIAL THANKS TO JOHN HURT AND TO FANMAIL.BIZ!!!!!! ☺


1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing ur information

    Yogi Sriji is an enlightened spiritual leader; founder of Trikarana Yoga Charitable Trust and Trikarana Transcendental Meditation (TTM) Center, a unit of the Trust, started in the year 2009 in Coimbatore, an Industrial City in Tamil Nadu, India

    ttm

    ReplyDelete