Monday, April 15, 2013

IAN MCKELLEN AUTOGRAPH SUCCESS!!(2nd Success)

After not receiving anything for weeks, I finally received an autograph from Ian McKellen, one of my favorite actors! I received an autograph from him last summer, however the photo I had sent was just computer printed(I sent a few computer printed pictures when I first started collecting). This time I wanted to get a professionally printed photo of him as Gandalf.

Sent(About 3 weeks ago): A LOR, two pictures, SAE, and $1 for postage. 

Received(Friday April 12, 2013): My two pictures signed and personalized in my SAE(one for my sister)

SPECIAL THANKS TO IAN MCKELLEN AND FANMAIL.BIZ

Address Used:

Ian McKellen
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
Oxford House
76 Oxford Street
London W1D 1BS
UK


Please note that he is currently filming and will not be able to answer fanmail through his agency until filming ends in October. 
Use this via venue address for Mr. McKellen:

Ian McKellen
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" (Until Oct 15 2013)
FOX Quebec Productions, Ltd.
1777 Carrie-Derick Street
Suite 314
Montreal, PQ H3C 6G2
Canada

1 comment: