Wednesday, March 20, 2013

EMILIE DE RAVIN AUTOGRAPH SUCCESS: VV ONCE UPON A TIME!!

I am honestly beyond thrilled about this success! Emilie de Ravin is one of my favorite actresses! I absolutely love her as Belle in Once Upon a Time! This success honestly means more than words can convey! I was unsure if I would ever receive this success as it seems she is recently getting spammed with loads of fanmail, but I am beyond excited that I did!

Sent(About a month ago): LOR, SAE, $1 for postage, and 2 pictures for her to sign

Received(Monday, March 18, 2013): The two pictures signed and personalized in my SAE(I sent her two of the same pictures, but she signed and personalized both: one for me and the other for my sister!)

Address Used:

Emilie De Ravin
"Once Upon a Time - Season 2" (Until Apr 13 2013)
Stage 49 Ltd.
2400 Boundary Rd.
Burnaby, BC V5M 3Z3
Canada


SPECIAL THANKS TO EMILIE DE RAVIN AND FANMAIL.BIZ!!!!!

1 comment: