Wednesday, March 20, 2013

CIARAN HINDS(HARRY POTTER) VIA VENUE AUTOGRAPH SUCCESS!!!

I am so excited because about a week ago I received a signed and personalized photo from Ciaran Hinds! I loved him in Harry Potter as Aberforth Dumbledore and in Phantom of the Opera!

Sent (March 4, 2013): A LOR, SASE, and 2 pictures for him to sign

Received(Around March 14, 2013): My two pictures signed and personalized in my SASE(He signed two of the same pictures I had sent; one personalized to me and the other personalized to my sister)

The address is still valid but only for 10 more days. If you are planning on sending to him, I would send it within the next couple of days if you want a reply.

Address Used:

Ciaran Hinds
"Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" (Until Mar 30 2013)
Richard Rodgers Theatre
226 West 46th Street
New York, NY 10036
USA


SPECIAL THANKS TO CIARAN HINDS AND FANMAIL.BIZ!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment