Saturday, February 9, 2013

MAMMA MIA PLAYBILL SIGNED BY THE BROADWAY CAST SUCCESS!!

I am honestly so stoked about this one! I saw the Mamma Mia show last year, and loved it(just like I love the movie☺)! The signed playbill has 20 autographs and is only missing around 9-10 cast members. I am beyond thrilled because the playbill is signed by Christy Altomare(Sophie) and Lauren Cohn(Rosie), my two favorites from the show!

Sent(August 2012): My Mamma Mia Playbill, LOR, SAE, and $2 for return postage

Received(Last Saturday, February 2, 2013): My Mamma Mia Playbill signed by 20 cast members and my $2 back in my SAE. It was so nice of them to pay for postage and send back the money! 

Address Used: 
Stage Manager of "Mamma Mia"
Winter Garden Theatre 
1634 Broadway
New York, NY 10019

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE MAMMA MIA STAGE MANAGER AND THE MAMMA MIA CAST!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment