Monday, January 28, 2013

LEE PACE(THE HOBBIT) AUTOGRAPH VIA VENUE SUCCESS!!

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Sent(December 28, 2012): A LOR, a SASE, and two pictures to Lee Pace 
Received(January 17, 2013):My two pictures signed and personalized in my SASE

Address Used: 
Lee Pace
"Golden Age"
City Stage
Admin. office
130 W. 56th St. Att: Stage Door
New York, NY 10019
USA
(no longer valid)


I am so excited about this success!! If you didn't know, Lee Pace played Thandruil the Elven King in the Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and will be in the other two Hobbit movies!!

SPECIAL THANKS TO LEE PACE AND FANMAIL.BIZ!!! 


4 comments:

  1. ...You know his actual adrees?!...and congratulations!...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good question bcz i found 3:))) and i have no idea which to use.

      Delete
  2. ....Jajaja....so sad... I need to know before this saturday, but nobody knows wich one I can use!!!... I think I would try with the one of beverly hills...Maybe I'll have luck...

    ReplyDelete