Monday, July 29, 2013

JAMES AND OLIVER PHELPS AUTOGRAPH SUCCESS(HALF SUCCESS)

At the beginning of May I sent two pictures to James and Oliver Phelps and received them today both only signed by James Phelps... which is strange because they usually both sign pictures. I am happy with this success, but also sad because I really wanted both of their autographs :(  I need advice, should I resend these photos to Oliver Phelps so he can sign them? Or should I just send new photos to both of them again? I am disappointed because I have sent to them 3 times now and just received a success from only James. They are two of my most wanted successes! :D If anyone is willing to give up or sell one of their signed photos, let me know. I just am sad about this... At least I got my photos signed and did get a great success from Fred Weasley!! :D 

Pictures: http://lovetocollectautographs.blogspot.com/

Address Used:
James and Oliver Phelps
JOP Project
P.O. Box 9765
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands
B75 5XB
UK

Sent(in the middle of May): A long, kind letter to both of them, SASE, and two pictures

Received(Today, July 29, 2013): My two photos signed by James Phelps 

SPECIAL THANKS TO FANMAIL.BIZ AND JAMES PHELPS! :D

2 comments: