Thursday, August 9, 2012

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA CAST SIGNED PLAYBILL!



Yesterday I received one of my favorite TTM successes ever!!!! It was from The Phantom of the Opera Broadway Cast in NYC! Many actors and actresses from the cast signed my Playbill! I am so excited because the Hugh Panaro(AKA the Phantom) and Trista Moldovan(AKA Christine) even signed the Playbill! They were my favorite when I saw the show, so I am beyond thrilled! I went and saw the Broadway show earlier this year 

Sent(at the end of May): A letter to “The Stage Manager of The Phantom of the Opera”(It said how much I loved the show(in two pages) and I wrote my LOR at the end), my original Playbill from the show, $2 for postage, and a SAE.

Received(Yesterday August 8, 2012): My Playbill signed by the cast in my SAE(Make  sure you include at least $2 USD for postage or else you may not receive a response)


Address Used:
The Stage Manager of “The Phantom of the Opera”
Majestic  Theatre
247 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036


SPECIAL THANKS TO THE CAST OF THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA ON BROADWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment